Affiliation: University of Utah
- Unanswered questions prompted during pediatric primary care visitsChuck Norlin
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Ambul Pediatr 7:396-400. 2007....
- Delivery of well-child care: a look inside the doorChuck Norlin
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84158, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:18-26. 2011....
- Community and hospital-based physicians' attitudes regarding pediatric hospitalist systemsRajendu Srivastava
Division of General Pediatrics, University of Utah, 100 North Medical Dr, MAPS, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USA
Pediatrics 115:34-8. 2005..Little evidence exists to describe factors relevant to pediatric systems. The objective of this study was to determine physicians' attitudes regarding hospitalists and associated physician and practice characteristics...
- Evaluation of a learning collaborative to improve the delivery of preventive services by pediatric practicesPaul C Young
Utah Pediatric Partnership to Improve Healthcare Quality, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Pediatrics 117:1469-76. 2006..The objective of this study was to determine whether pediatric practices that participated in a preventive services LC would improve their delivery of preventive services...
- A national perspective of surgery in children with cerebral palsyNancy A Murphy
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Pediatr Rehabil 9:293-300. 2006....
- Effectiveness of topic-specific infobuttons: a randomized controlled trialGuilherme Del Fiol
Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 15:752-9. 2008..The objective of this study was to determine whether infobutton links that direct to specific content topics ("topic links") are more effective than links that point to general overview content ("nonspecific links")...
- Improving the prevention, early recognition, and treatment of pediatric obesity by primary care physiciansPaul C Young
The University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:964-9. 2010..Participation in an LC increased the number of primary care practices that provided anticipatory guidance regarding obesity prevention and that identified and treated overweight or obese children...
- Gynecological care for adolescents with disability: physician comfort, perceived barriers, and potential solutionsPayal Shah
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 18:101-4. 2005..Potential interventions were identified which should be tested for their effectiveness in improving access to quality care for this underserved population...