T M Nork
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Swelling and loss of photoreceptors in chronic human and experimental glaucomasT M Nork
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison 53792 3220, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 118:235-45. 2000..To determine whether outer retinal changes occur in chronic, presumed primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG)...
- Protection of ganglion cells in experimental glaucoma by retinal laser photocoagulationT M Nork
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, 600 Highland Ave, F4 336, Madison, WI 53792 3220, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 118:1242-50. 2000..To test a hypothesis of photoreceptor involvement in retinal ganglion cell (RGC) death in chronic glaucoma...
- Immunocytochemical features of retinoblastoma in an adultT M Nork
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 114:1402-6. 1996..To describe the clinical course and immunocytochemical characteristics of an unusual intraocular tumor...
- Effect of H-7 and Lat-B on retinal physiologyJ A Kiland
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Curr Eye Res 31:441-55. 2006..To investigate the effects of H-7 and Latrunculin B (Lat-B) on retinal vascular permeability and electrophysiology at concentrations that increase outflow facility in monkeys...
- The effects of panretinal photocoagulation on the primary visual cortex of the adult monkeyJ A Matsubara
Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc 99:33-42; discussion 42-3. 2001..Such changes may help explain the anomalous visual functional loss often reported by patients after PRP...
- Optical coherence tomography measurements and analysis methods in optical coherence tomography studies of diabetic macular edemaDavid J Browning
Jaeb Center for Health Research, 15310 Amberly Drive, Suite 350, Tampa, FL 33647, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1366-71, 1371.e1. 2008..To evaluate optical coherence tomography (OCT) measurements and methods of analysis of OCT data in studies of diabetic macular edema (DME)...