- Quality of care for children hospitalized with asthmaFlory L Nkoy
Division of Inpatient Medicine, Primary Children s Medical Center, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
Pediatrics 122:1055-63. 2008....
- Variable specimen handling affects hormone receptor test results in women with breast cancer: a large multihospital retrospective studyFlory L Nkoy
Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 134:606-12. 2010..Intermountain Healthcare hospitals use a single, standardized laboratory and automated testing process for estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor (ER/PR) tests to minimize testing errors...
- The Joint Commission Children's Asthma Care quality measures and asthma readmissionsBernhard A Fassl
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Pediatrics 130:482-91. 2012..The objectives of this quality improvement study were to examine changes in provider compliance with CAC 1-3 and associated asthma hospitalization outcomes after full implementation of an asthma care process model (CPM)...
- Development of a novel tool for engaging children and parents in asthma self-managementFlory L Nkoy
University of Utah, SLC, Utah
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012:663-72. 2012....
- Sustaining compliance with pediatric asthma inpatient quality measuresFlory L Nkoy
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT and
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2010:547-51. 2010..15 hours/week, p=0.02) compared to standard methods. Most quality improvement interventions achieve short-term goals, but long-term improvements require decision support tools that support multiple needs while minimizing resource use...