Genomes and Genes
David A Nix
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Empirical methods for controlling false positives and estimating confidence in ChIP-Seq peaksDavid A Nix
Huntsman Cancer Institute, Department of Research Informatics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84105, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:523. 2008....
- Next generation tools for genomic data generation, distribution, and visualizationDavid A Nix
Department of Oncological Sciences, University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute, Salt Lake City, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 11:455. 2010....
- Genome-wide analysis identifies changes in histone retention and epigenetic modifications at developmental and imprinted gene loci in the sperm of infertile menSaher Sue Hammoud
Department of Oncological Sciences, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Hum Reprod 26:2558-69. 2011..We hypothesize that changes in chromatin packaging may be associated with poor reproductive outcome...
- Reprogramming the maternal zebrafish genome after fertilization to match the paternal methylation patternMagdalena E Potok
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Cell 153:759-72. 2013..Thus, zebrafish achieve a totipotent chromatin state at ZGA through paternal genome competency and maternal genome DNAme reprogramming...
- Distinctive chromatin in human sperm packages genes for embryo developmentSaher Sue Hammoud
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Oncological Sciences, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Nature 460:473-8. 2009..Furthermore, developmental promoters are generally DNA hypomethylated in sperm, but acquire methylation during differentiation. Taken together, epigenetic marking in sperm is extensive, and correlated with developmental regulators...
- Dicer's helicase domain is required for accumulation of some, but not all, C. elegans endogenous siRNAsNoah C Welker
1Department of Biochemistry, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
RNA 16:893-903. 2010....
- ENCODE tiling array analysis identifies differentially expressed annotated and novel 5' capped RNAs in hepatitis C infected liverMilan E Folkers
Department of Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e14697. 2011....
- Genome-wide RNA-seq analysis of human and mouse platelet transcriptomesJesse W Rowley
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Blood 118:e101-11. 2011..The sequencing dataset will be useful in the design of mouse models of hemostasis and a catalyst for discovery of new functions of platelets. Access to the dataset is found in the "Introduction."..