Affiliation: University of California
- Cognitive, academic, and behavioral correlates of medication adherence in children and adolescents with perinatally acquired HIV infectionSharon L Nichols
Department of Neurosciences, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:298-308. 2012..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the relationship of medication adherence with demographic, cognitive, academic, and behavioral characteristics...
- Barriers to medication adherence in HIV-infected children and youth based on self- and caregiver reportAshley L Buchanan
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 129:e1244-51. 2012..This study examined the agreement between child and caregiver perceptions of barriers to adherence and factors associated with these barriers...
- HIV-associated changes in adaptive, emotional, and behavioral functioning in children and adolescents with hemophilia: results from the Hemophilia Growth and Development StudyS Nichols
Department of Neurosciences, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, 92093, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 25:545-56. 2000..To assess changes in adaptive, emotional, and behavioral functioning over four years in children and adolescents with hemophilia and with or without HIV infection and to evaluate the relationship of these changes to immune status...
- Mechanisms of verbal memory impairment in four neurodevelopmental disordersSharon Nichols
Department of Neurosciences, University of California, 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0935, San Diego, CA 92093 0935, USA
Brain Lang 88:180-9. 2004..Distinct patterns of performance characterized the four disorders. These patterns were consistent with the language deficits typically seen in the disorders, with the exception of a dissociation seen in Williams Syndrome...
- Integrated imaging approach with MEG and DTI to detect mild traumatic brain injury in military and civilian patientsMing Xiong Huang
Research, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry Services, VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, California, USA
J Neurotrauma 26:1213-26. 2009....
- Memory Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Perinatal HIV InfectionSharon L Nichols; Fiscal Year: 2010..Including an intervention pilot/study to enhance memory/function while characterizing ..
- Memory Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Perinatal HIV InfectionSharon L Nichols; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..