Cuong Q Nguyen
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Single-cell analysis reveals isotype-specific autoreactive B cell repertoires in Sjögren's syndromeCuong Q Nguyen
Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e58127. 2013..These results support the generation of self-reactive B cell repertoires during the autoimmune process, at the same time, verifying that microengraving of single cells might allow for identification of novel biomarkers in SjS...
- IL17: potential therapeutic target in Sjögren's syndrome using adenovirus-mediated gene transferCuong Q Nguyen
Department of Oral Biology, University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Lab Invest 91:54-62. 2011..Thus, therapeutic approach targeting IL17 may be effective in preventing glandular dysfunction...
- Gene expression profiling of early-phase Sjögren's syndrome in C57BL/6.NOD-Aec1Aec2 mice identifies focal adhesion maturation associated with infiltrating leukocytesAmmon B Peck
Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:5647-55. 2011..To determine whether altered glandular homeostasis occurs before the onset of autoimmunity, a temporal transcriptome study was carried out in an animal model of primary SjS...
- Sjögren's syndrome: an old tale with a new twistByung Ha Lee
Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, PO Box 100424, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 57:57-66. 2009....
- Current concepts: mouse models of Sjögren's syndromeTegan N Lavoie
Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, P O Box 100424, 1600 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
J Biomed Biotechnol 2011:549107. 2011....
- The current concept of T (h) 17 cells and their expanding role in systemic lupus erythematosusDaniel Perry
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Arthritis 2011:810649. 2011..This paper details the biological functions and regulation of T( H )17 cells, followed by an update of their expanding role in SLE...
- Advancement in the development of models for hepatitis C researchWendy C Carcamo
Department of Oral Biology, University of Florida, 1395 Center Drive, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
J Biomed Biotechnol 2012:346761. 2012..This review focuses on experimental models that have been developed to date and their findings related to HCV...