Bruce W Newton
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Androgens regulate the sexually dimorphic production of co-contained galanin and cholecystokinin in lumbar laminae VII and X neuronsBruce W Newton
Department of Neurobiology and Developmental Sciences, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, 72205, USA
Brain Res 1099:88-96. 2006..g., irritable bowel syndrome or cystitis...
- Is there hardening of the heart during medical school?Bruce W Newton
College of Medicine, Academic Affairs, 603, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Acad Med 83:244-9. 2008....
- Ethanol-induced alterations of neurotrophin receptor expression on Purkinje cells in the neonatal rat cerebellumKim E Light
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W Markham, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Brain Res 924:71-81. 2002..These results suggest that ethanol may induce loss of Purkinje cells by alteration of neurotrophic regulation at this critical stage...
- Development of a longitudinal injury prevention curriculum for undergraduate medical studentsJames Graham
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202, USA
Inj Prev 16:267-71. 2010..The report describes the content of the longitudinal curriculum developed as well as initial evaluation of the material...
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences electronic health record and medical informatics training for undergraduate health professionalsJan K Hart
UAMS Library, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 West Markham, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 98:212-6. 2010..UAMS will ensure that graduates are ready for the rapidly evolving practice environment created by the HITECH Act...