MADALYNN M NEU
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Characteristics of school-age children who had colic as infants: mothers' viewsMadalynn Neu
University of Colorado, Department of Psychiatry, Denver, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 7:24-33. 2002..To describe the behavioral style and personality characteristics of young school-age children who were identified as colicky infants and the parents' perspective of any residual behaviors or effects...
- Confounding factors in infant pain assessment during recovery from anesthesiaMadalynn Neu
University of Colorado School of Nursing, Denver, CO, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 8:45-51. 2003..To investigate in what ways infant pain assessments differed between outpatient surgical recovery areas (OPSRA) and other clinical settings that included inpatient postsurgical recovery areas...
- Kangaroo care: is it for everyone?Madalynn Neu
University of Colorado School of Nursing, Denver 80262, USA
Neonatal Netw 23:47-54. 2004..The purpose of this study is to describe factors that influence mothers healthy preterm infants to choose kangaroo holding compared to the standard care method of blanket holding...
- Salivary cortisol in preterm infants: Validation of a simple method for collecting saliva for cortisol determinationMadalynn Neu
University of Colorado Denver and Health Sciences Center, School of Nursing, 4200 E Ninth Avenue, Box C 288, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Early Hum Dev 83:47-54. 2007..The twofold purpose of this study is to 1) establish validity of the filter paper method for saliva collection and 2) apply the filter paper method for saliva collection to preterm infants...
- Early weeks after premature birth as experienced by Latina adolescent mothersMadalynn Neu
Anschutz Medical Campus, School of Nursing, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 33:166-72. 2008..To examine the early adaptation challenges and strengths of young mothers with preterm infants...
- Maternal holding of preterm infants during the early weeks after birth and dyad interaction at six monthsMadalynn Neu
College of Nursing, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 39:401-14. 2010....