MAGDALENA R NAYLOR
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Therapeutic Interactive Voice Response for chronic pain reduction and relapse preventionMAGDALENA R NAYLOR
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1 South Prospect Street, UHC, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Pain 134:335-45. 2008..Preliminary analysis of medication usage suggests that the superior outcome of the TIVR group was unlikely to be a consequence of differential medication use...
- Interactive voice response for relapse prevention following cognitive-behavioral therapy for alcohol use disorders: a pilot studyGail L Rose
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, VT, USA
Psychol Serv 9:174-84. 2012..03), and both self-efficacy and coping significantly improved from pre-CBT to post-ATIVR (p < .01). Results indicate ATIVR is feasible and acceptable. Its efficacy should be evaluated in a randomized controlled trial...
- Predictive relationships between chronic pain and negative emotions: a 4-month daily process study using Therapeutic Interactive Voice Response (TIVR)MAGDALENA R NAYLOR
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Compr Psychiatry 52:731-6. 2011..The clinical implications of our findings are discussed...
- Therapeutic Interactive Voice Response (TIVR) to reduce analgesic medication use for chronic pain managementMAGDALENA R NAYLOR
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont, USA
J Pain 11:1410-9. 2010..004). We have previously demonstrated the efficacy of TIVR to decrease pain and improve coping; this analysis demonstrates that the use of TIVR may also result in concurrent reductions in opioid analgesic and NSAID medications use...
- Alcohol, moods and male-female differences: daily interactive voice response over 6 monthsValerie S Harder
Corresponding author Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Alcohol Alcohol 49:60-5. 2014..The goal of this study was to better understand the predictive relationship in both directions between negative (anger, sadness) and positive (happiness) moods and alcohol consumption using daily process data among heavy drinkers...
- Protocol to assess the neurophysiology associated with multi-segmental postural coordinationKaren V Lomond
School of Health Science, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI, USA Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Science, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, USA
Physiol Meas 34:N97-105. 2013....
- Chronic Pain TIVR to Prevent Prescription Drug AbuseMagdalena Naylor; Fiscal Year: 2003..This R21 would enable us to pretest a revised TIVR designed specifically to monitor and reduce reliance on medication and to prevent prescription drug abuse in patients with persistent pain. ..
- Therapeutic IVR For Relapse Prevention in Chronic PainMagdalena Naylor; Fiscal Year: 2009..The study goals are: 1) to attempt to replicate the results of the two pilot studies of TIVR in a full-scale RCT;and 2) to determine the efficacy of the full TIVR in relation to an attention control condition. ..