S P Nations
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Denture cream: an unusual source of excess zinc, leading to hypocupremia and neurologic diseaseS P Nations
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390 8897, USA
Neurology 71:639-43. 2008..We identified four patients, one previously reported, with various neurologic abnormalities in the setting of hypocupremia and hyperzincemia. Each of these patients wore dentures and used very large amounts of denture cream chronically...
- Distal myasthenia gravisS P Nations
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas 75235 8897, USA
Neurology 52:632-4. 1999..Hand muscles, particularly finger extensors, were involved more frequently than were distal leg and foot muscles...
- Brachial plexopathy following thoracoscapular fusion in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophyG I Wolfe
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 8897, USA
Neurology 64:572-3. 2005
- Chronic cryptogenic sensory polyneuropathy: clinical and laboratory characteristicsG I Wolfe
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235 8897, USA
Arch Neurol 56:540-7. 1999..Chronic sensory-predominant polyneuropathy (PN) is a common clinical problem confronting neurologists. Even with modern diagnostic approaches, many of these PNs remain unclassified...
- Axonal multifocal motor neuropathy without conduction block or other features of demyelinationJ S Katz
Department of Neurology, Palo Alto VA Medical Center and Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Neurology 58:615-20. 2002..In contrast, a purely axonal multifocal motor neuropathy has not been described...