Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Global health education in U.S. medical schoolsOmar A Khan
Community Health and Preventive Medicine, and Global Health Track, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Christiana Care Health System Global Health Working Group, Delaware Health Sciences Alliance, Wilmington, DE, USA
BMC Med Educ 13:3. 2013..Recommendations for including GH in medical education are suggested, as well as ways to formalize GH curricula, while providing flexibility for innovation and adaptation...
- From emergence to eradication: the epidemiology of poliomyelitis deconstructedNeal Nathanson
Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6021, USA
Am J Epidemiol 172:1213-29. 2010....
- The pathogenesis of poliomyelitis: what we don't knowNeal Nathanson
Department of Microbiology and Neurology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Adv Virus Res 71:1-50. 2008..been eradicated while types 1 and 3 have not? (12) Can transmission of vaccine-derived polioviruses be prevented with inactivated poliovirus vaccine? (13) What is the best strategy to control and eliminate vaccine-derived polioviruses?..
- Virology. Poliomyelitis eradication--a dangerous endgameNeal Nathanson
Departments of Microbiology and Neurology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Science 296:269-70. 2002
- David Bodian's contribution to the development of poliovirus vaccineNeal Nathanson
Department of Microbiology and Neurology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19072, USA
Am J Epidemiol 161:207-12. 2005