Marilyn S Nanney
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Evaluating changeability to improve fruit and vegetable intake among school aged childrenMarilyn S Nanney
Department of Health Promotion and Education, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Nutr J 4:34. 2005..Second, to evaluate the concept of fruit and vegetable changeability and feasibility of applying it in a community setting...
- Awareness and adoption of a nationally disseminated dietary curriculumMarilyn S Nanney
University of Utah, Department of Health Promotion and Education, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Am J Health Behav 31:64-73. 2007..To identify regional, organizational, and personal characteristics that predict awareness and adoption of a dietary curriculum training and CD among educators...
- Frequency of eating homegrown produce is associated with higher intake among parents and their preschool-aged children in rural MissouriMarilyn S Nanney
University of Utah, Health Promotion and Education Department, 1901 E So Campus Drive Annex 2115, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 107:577-84. 2007..The purpose of this study was to identify whether or not there are associations between frequency of eating homegrown produce among rural parents and their preschool children and overall intake...
- Examination of the adherence to the "5 A Day the Color Way" campaign among parents and their preschool childrenMarilyn S Nanney
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Cancer Educ 22:177-80. 2007..The extent of the translation and adherence to these recommendations among families in a community setting is an important public health question...
- The strength of school wellness policies: one state's experienceJulie Metos
Division of Nutrition, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Sch Health 77:367-72. 2007..This study examines the results of federal legislation on the content and quality of policies written in 2005-2006 by Utah school districts (n = 30)...
- Rationale for a consistent "powerhouse" approach to vegetable and fruit messagesMarilyn S Nanney
Obesity Prevention Center, Department of Community Health, School of Public Health, St Louis University, 3545 Lafayette Avenue, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 104:352-6. 2004
- Poverty-related factors associated with obesity prevention policies in Utah secondary schoolsMarilyn S Nanney
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Program in Health Disparities Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1210-5. 2008....
- Evaluating the distribution of school wellness policies and practices: a framework to capture equity among schools serving the most weight-vulnerable childrenMarilyn S Nanney
University of Minnesota, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, 717 Delaware St, SE, Suite 166, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1436-9. 2008