Zeina A Nahleh
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Multitargeted therapy in estrogen receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2-positive breast cancerZeina A Nahleh
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, The Barrett Cancer Center, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 28:631-3. 2005
- Hormonal therapy for male breast cancer: A different approach for a different diseaseZeina A Nahleh
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, The Barrett Cancer Center, University of Cincinnati, 234 Goodman Avenue, ML 0501, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Cancer Treat Rev 32:101-5. 2006....
- Male breast cancer: a gender issueZeina Nahleh
Breast Oncology Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 3:428-37. 2006..This review aims at highlighting the major differences between male and female breast cancer with an emphasis on hormonal therapy, and discusses some of the recent advances in MBC...
- Male breast cancer in the veterans affairs population: a comparative analysisZeina A Nahleh
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267, USA
Cancer 109:1471-7. 2007..The objective of this retrospective analysis was to compare the characteristics and outcome of patients with MBC and patients with female breast cancer (FBC) in the VA population...
- Symptom management needs of oncology outpatientsKyra M Whitmer
College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45221 0038, USA
J Palliat Med 9:628-30. 2006..What were the needs of outpatients for symptom management?..
- Molecularly targeted therapy in breast cancer: the new generationZeina A Nahleh
Division of Hematology Oncology, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University, 4100 John R, 4HWCRC, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Recent Pat Anticancer Drug Discov 3:100-4. 2008..The first two agents in this group entering clinic, Lapatinib (GW572016; Tykerb) and SUNITINIB (SU11248; Sutent) are discussed. This review article also includes relevant patents...