Jayson L Mystkowski
Affiliation: University of California
- Changes in caffeine states enhance return of fear in spider phobiaJayson L Mystkowski
Department of Psychology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois 60208, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 71:243-50. 2003..Results demonstrated state-dependent learning. Participants experiencing incongruent drug states during treatment and follow-up (CP and PC) exhibited greater return of fear than those experiencing congruent drug states (CC and PP)...
- Impact of cognitive-behavioral therapy for panic disorder on comorbidity: a controlled investigationJennie C I Tsao
Department of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, 10940 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1450, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Behav Res Ther 43:959-70. 2005..Our findings suggest that targeted CBT for panic disorder has beneficial effects on comorbidity over the longer term and that some of its immediate effects exceed those due to the passage of time alone...
- Mental reinstatement of context and return of fear in spider-fearful participantsJayson L Mystkowski
Department of Psychology, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Behav Ther 37:49-60. 2006..Limitations of the current study, as well as implications for phobia treatment, are discussed...
- Challenges to the traditional exposure paradigm: variability in exposure therapy for contamination fearsKatharina Kircanski
Stanford University, Department of Psychology, Jordan Hall, Building 420, Stanford, CA 94305 2130, USA
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 43:745-51. 2012..In the current experiment, we examined whether this typical exposure paradigm was necessary to achieve clinical improvement...
- Does nocturnal panic represent a more severe form of panic disorder?Michelle G Craske
Department of Psychology, UCLA, 405 Hilgard Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563 Send reprint requests to Dr Craske
J Nerv Ment Dis 190:611-8. 2002..The authors conclude that NP may be a specific version of panic disorder characterized by fearful associations with sleep and sleeplike states...