Affiliation: University of Washington
- Telepsychiatry with children and adolescents: are patients comparable to those evaluated in usual outpatient care?Kathleen M Myers
Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
Telemed J E Health 10:278-85. 2004..These findings suggest the need for further systematic investigation of telepsychiatry as a tool for providing psychiatric care to young people...
- Collaborative care for the treatment of Hispanic children diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderKathleen Myers
University of Washington, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 32:612-4. 2010..This study examined the use of the collaborative care model in treating Hispanic children diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) living in underserved communities...
- Research in child and adolescent telemental healthKathleen M Myers
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Seattle Children s Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 0371, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 20:155-71. 2011....
- Child and adolescent telepsychiatry: variations in utilization, referral patterns and practice trendsKathleen M Myers
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Telemed Telecare 16:128-33. 2010....
- Child and adolescent telepsychiatry: utilization and satisfactionKathleen M Myers
Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center CHRMC, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Telemed J E Health 14:131-7. 2008..The stage is now set for integrating telepsychiatry into a system of care that meets youths overall needs and for controlled studies demonstrating the efficacy of telepsychiatry with youth...
- Feasibility, acceptability, and sustainability of telepsychiatry for children and adolescentsKathleen M Myers
Department of Child Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, 4800 Sand Point Way, NE W3636, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:1493-6. 2007..This study examined the feasibility, acceptability, and sustainability of a telepsychiatry service for children and adolescents living in nonmetropolitan communities...
- Telepsychiatry with incarcerated youthKathleen Myers
Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
J Adolesc Health 38:643-8. 2006..Incarcerated adolescents have a high prevalence of psychiatric disorders but lack psychiatrists to provide ongoing care. Telepsychiatry may provide one solution to treating this underserved population...
- Implementing a low-cost web-based clinical trial management system for community studies: a case studyJohn Geyer
Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA
Clin Trials 8:634-44. 2011..New web-based tools are available which can be customized without programming expertise to deliver web-based clinical trial management and data collection functions...
- Primary health care quality in a national sample of children and youth with mental health impairmentJanice F Bell
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 4920, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 31:694-704. 2010..To examine the general pediatric health care quality experiences of children and youth with mental health impairment...
- Ten-year review of rating scales, VII: scales assessing functional impairmentNancy C Winters
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:309-38; discussion 339-42. 2005..These scales are widely used in community mental health and health service delivery. They can assist in providing evidence-based treatment...
- Telemental Health to Improve Mental Health Care and Outcomes for Children in UndeKathleen Myers; Fiscal Year: 2009..Third, TMH offers primary care physicians, teachers, and other professionals' assistance in their efforts to care for our nation's children. ..
- Telemental Health Improve Mental Health Care Outcomes Children Underserved AreasKathleen M Myers; Fiscal Year: 2010..Third, TMH offers primary care physicians, teachers, and other professionals'assistance in their efforts to care for our nation's children. ..