Daniel A Mulrooney
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Pilot study of vascular health in survivors of Hodgkin lymphomaDaniel A Mulrooney
School of Public Health, Masonic Cancer Center, and University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:285-9. 2012..Vascular-related toxicities have been reported among survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), but their genesis is not well understood...
- Late occurrence of chronic immune-mediated axonal polyneuropathy following bone marrow transplant for juvenile-onset alpha-mannosidosisD A Mulrooney
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 32:953-5. 2003..This patient's disease was unusual because of its late occurrence and chronic onset in the face of resolved GVHD and in the absence of infection...
- Cardiac outcomes in a cohort of adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: retrospective analysis of the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study cohortDaniel A Mulrooney
University of Minnesota Medical School and Masonic Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
BMJ 339:b4606. 2009..To assess the incidence of and risks for congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, pericardial disease, and valvular abnormalities among adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancers...
- Caring for adult survivors of childhood cancerDaniel A Mulrooney
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Mayo Mail Code 484, 420 Delaware Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 9:51-66. 2008....
- Twenty years of follow-up among survivors of childhood and young adult acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor StudyDaniel A Mulrooney
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School and Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Cancer 112:2071-9. 2008..Limited data exist on the comprehensive assessment of late medical and social effects experienced by survivors of childhood and young adult acute myeloid leukemia (AML)...
- Fatigue and sleep disturbance in adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the childhood cancer survivor study (CCSS)Daniel A Mulrooney
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Blood and Marrow Transplantation, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Sleep 31:271-81. 2008..To examine the prevalence of and risk factors for fatigue and sleep disturbance among adult survivors of childhood cancer...
- Deficits in physical function among young childhood cancer survivorsMegan C Hoffman
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:2799-805. 2013....
- Cardiovascular risk and insulin resistance in childhood cancer survivorsJulia Steinberger
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
J Pediatr 160:494-9. 2012..Increased cardiovascular (CV) risk has been reported in adults who are childhood cancer survivors (CCS). We sought to determine the emergence of CV risk factors in CCS while still children...
- Pathologic femur fractures after limb-sparing treatment of soft-tissue sarcomasAnne H Blaes
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology Transplantation, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street, S E, MMC 480, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Cancer Surviv 4:399-404. 2010..Local control for sarcomas of the long bones includes limb sparing surgery and radiotherapy. While effective, there are potential complications...
- Feasibility and preliminary efficacy of the effects of flavanoid-rich purple grape juice on the vascular health of childhood cancer survivors: a randomized, controlled crossover trialCindy K Blair
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pediatr Blood Cancer 61:2290-6. 2014..We examined the effects of supplementing meals with pGJ on microvascular endothelial function and markers of oxidative stress and inflammation in 24 cancer survivors (ages 10-21 years)...
- Evaluation of traditional and novel measures of cardiac function to detect anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity in survivors of childhood cancerAndrew C Dietz
Division of Hematology Oncology BMT, Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Diego and Rady Children s Hospital, 3020 Children s Way, MC5035, San Diego, CA, 92123, USA
J Cancer Surviv 8:183-9. 2014..This study aimed to evaluate these modalities in detection of anthracycline-induced cardiac toxicity...
- Changes in health status among aging survivors of pediatric upper and lower extremity sarcoma: a report from the childhood cancer survivor studyNeyssa Marina
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University and Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 94:1062-73. 2013..To evaluate health status and participation restrictions in survivors of childhood extremity sarcomas...
- Hypertension and diabetes mellitus in adult and pediatric survivors of allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationNavneet S Majhail
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 15:1100-7. 2009..Continued monitoring and treatment of hypertension and diabetes is necessary in allogeneic HCT survivors, especially in those exposed to high doses of corticosteroids...
- The impact of limitations in physical, executive, and emotional function on health-related quality of life among adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor StudyKirsten K Ness
Department of Epidemiology and Cancer Control, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 89:128-36. 2008....
- Risk-based health monitoring of childhood cancer survivors: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupSusan B Nunez
Department of Oncology, Division of Cancer Survivorship, University of Tennessee College of Medicine, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 332 North Lauderdale Street, Mailstop 735, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 9:440-52. 2007..The objective of this review is to familiarize readers with the diverse health risks experienced by childhood cancer survivors that stem from the heterogeneous therapeutic interventions required to achieve disease control...