JESSICA L contact MUILENBURG
Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Inhalant use and risky behavior correlates in a sample of rural middle school studentsJessica Legge Muilenburg
University of Georgia, Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, 311 Ramsey Center, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Subst Abus 27:21-5. 2006..Longitudinal studies need to be conducted to investigate whether use of inhalants is a precursor to other risky behaviors, and subsequent progression to alcohol abuse or illicit drug use...
- Climate for innovation, 12-step orientation, and tobacco cessation treatmentJessica L Muilenburg
University of Georgia, 325 Psychology Building, Athens, GA 30602, USA Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, 325 Psychology Building, Athens, GA 30602, USA Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 46:447-55. 2014..Although the adoption of both behavioral treatments for TC and system-level support for TC is not extensive, we conclude that a 12-step treatment orientation neither hampers nor promotes adoption extensiveness. ..
- Prevalence of impaired driving behaviors in a diverse, rural, southern middle schoolJessica L Muilenburg
University of Georgia, Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, 311 Ramsey Center, Athens, GA 30602, United States
Accid Anal Prev 39:1080-7. 2007..The authors recommend that prevention programs focusing on reducing the incidence of impaired driving should start in early adolescence...
- Investigating adolescents' sources of information concerning tobacco and the resulting impact on attitudes toward public policyJessica L Muilenburg
College of Public Health, Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, University of Georgia, 311 Ramsey Center, Athens, GA 30602, USA
J Cancer Educ 24:148-53. 2009..In this study, we investigated different sources of information concerning the use of tobacco and the impact that these sources may have on attitudes toward tobacco policies...
- The home smoking environment: influence on behaviors and attitudes in a racially diverse adolescent populationJessica Muilenburg Legge
Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Health Educ Behav 36:777-93. 2009....
- African American adolescents and menthol cigarettes: smoking behavior among secondary school studentsJessica L Muilenburg
Department of Health Promotion and Behavior, College of Public Health, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, USA
J Adolesc Health 43:570-5. 2008..This paper examines the impact of smoking menthol cigarettes among secondary students, primarily African Americans, across five measures of smoking behavior...
- Self-Identification of smoking status in a middle school population: assessing smoking behaviors through students' personal perceptionsJessica Legge Muilenburg
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi 39216 4505, USA
J Cancer Educ 21:258-62. 2006....
- Smoking Cessation Interventions and Program Availability for Drug and Alcohol AddJESSICA L contact MUILENBURG; Fiscal Year: 2010....