Peter J Mucha
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Community structure in time-dependent, multiscale, and multiplex networksPeter J Mucha
Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Science 328:876-8. 2010..This framework allows studies of community structure in a general setting encompassing networks that evolve over time, have multiple types of links (multiplexity), and have multiple scales...
- Graph fission in an evolving voter modelRichard Durrett
Department of Mathematics, Duke University, Box 90320, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3682-7. 2012..Using simulations and approximate calculations, we explain why these two nearly identical models have such dramatically different phase transitions...
- Multiopinion coevolving voter model with infinitely many phase transitionsFeng Shi
Department of Mathematics, CB No 3250, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 3250, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 88:062818. 2013..Moreover, the formulas describing the end states of these processes are remarkably simple when expressed as a function of β=α/(1-α). ..
- Transient antibody-mucin interactions produce a dynamic molecular shield against viral invasionAlex Chen
Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Biophys J 106:2028-36. 2014....
- Spectral tripartitioning of networksThomas Richardson
Department of Mathematics, Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 3250, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 80:036111. 2009..S. Congressional networks inferred from roll call voting similarities...