Affiliation: University at Albany
- Phenotype-specific adverse effects of XPD mutations on human prenatal development implicate impairment of TFIIH-mediated functions in placentaRoxana Moslehi
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University at Albany, Albany, NY 12144, USA
Eur J Hum Genet 20:626-31. 2012..Therefore, future studies of genetic associations of preeclampsia and other placental vascular complications may benefit from focusing on genetic variants within the fetal DNA...
- Impact of BRCA mutations on female fertility and offspring sex ratioRoxana Moslehi
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, State University of New York at Albany, 1 Discovery Drive, Rensselaer, NY 12144, USA
Am J Hum Biol 22:201-5. 2010..Potential contribution of observed sex ratio distortions to positive selection for BRCA mutations may warrant further investigation...
- Adverse effects of trichothiodystrophy DNA repair and transcription gene disorder on human fetal developmentR Moslehi
Biostatistics Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD, USA
Clin Genet 77:365-73. 2010..Thus, we hypothesize that TTD DNA repair and transcription genes play an important role in normal human placental development...
- Cigarette smoking, N-acetyltransferase genes and the risk of advanced colorectal adenomaRoxana Moslehi
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, 6120 Executive Blvd, EPS 8047, Rockville, MD 20852 USA
Pharmacogenomics 7:819-29. 2006..Our interest is in the polymorphisms within the NAT1 and NAT2 genes that influence the tobacco-colorectal tumor relationship by impacting on the metabolic activation and detoxification of tobacco smoke-derived carcinogens...
- A web server for inferring the human N-acetyltransferase-2 (NAT2) enzymatic phenotype from NAT2 genotypeIgor B Kuznetsov
Gen NY Sis Center for Excellence in Cancer Genomics, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University at Albany, One Discovery Drive, Rensselaer, NY 12144, USA
Bioinformatics 25:1185-6. 2009..AVAILABILITY: Freely available at http://nat2pred.rit.albany.edu. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Supplementary data are available at Bioinformatics online...
- Powerful multilocus tests of genetic association in the presence of gene-gene and gene-environment interactionsNilanjan Chatterjee
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
Am J Hum Genet 79:1002-16. 2006....
- Analysis of metabolic syndrome phenotypes in Framingham Heart Study families from Genetic Analysis Workshop 13Lynn R Goldin
Genetic Epidemiology Branch, DCEG, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 7236, USA
Genet Epidemiol 25:S78-89. 2003..Over 40 genome-wide linkage analyses were conducted. Despite the broad range of approaches, several regions of the genome were repeatedly identified across multiple analyses...