Affiliation: University of California
- Patient reported interpersonal processes of care and perceived social position: the Diabetes Study of Northern California (DISTANCE)
San Francisco General Hospital Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Patient Educ Couns 90:392-8. 2013
- Moving from evidence-based medicine to evidence-based health
Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:658-60. 2011
- Is primary care providers' trust in socially marginalized patients affected by race?
University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 1211, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:846-51. 2011
- Peer coaching to improve diabetes self-management: which patients benefit most?
Department of Ambulatory and Preventive Medicine, Alameda County Medical Center, 1411 East 31st St, Oakland, CA, 94602, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:938-42. 2013
- Reconsidering the effects of poverty and social support on health: a 5-year longitudinal test of the stress-buffering hypothesis
Department of Ambulatory and Preventive Medicine, Alameda County Medical Center, Oakland, CA, USA
J Urban Health 90:175-84. 2013