Affiliation: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Involving the office staff in teaching medical studentsScott Moser
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas-Wichita, 67214-3199, USA
Fam Med 34:565-6. 2002
- The RAFT approach to academic detailing with preceptorsScott E Moser
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas Wichita, 67214 3199, USA
Fam Med 36:316-8. 2004..Preceptors experience support, both student and preceptor problems are identified and addressed early, and academic faculty gain a better understanding of the preceptor environment...
- Treatment of medical students during clerkships based on their stated career interestsDouglas C Woolley
Family and Community Medicine, Kansas University School of Medicine Wichita, Wichita, Kansas, USA
Teach Learn Med 15:156-62. 2003..Clerkship students often face questions from teachers about their career interests and may perceive that their responses change their clerkship experiences significantly...
- Which patients are most challenging for second-year medical students?Anne Walling
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas, Wichita 67214, USA
Fam Med 36:710-4. 2004....
- Student treatment on clerkships based on their specialty interestsDouglas C Woolley
Kansas University School of Medicine, Wichita, Kansas 67214 3199, USA
Teach Learn Med 18:237-43. 2006..Student clerkship experiences may suffer if teachers are not sympathetic to students' clinical interests...
- HRSA goes triad: an update on the training grant review processScott E Moser
Fam Med 34:694-5. 2002
- Kansas school nurses' knowledge and opinions about ADHD stimulant medication therapyLarry Frisch
Depts. of Family and Community Medicine and Preventive Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, 1010 N. Kansas, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
J Sch Health 73:127-8. 2003
- Meet Dr. WonderfulScott E Moser
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, USA
Fam Pract Manag 12:68. 2005