Charles B Moseley
Affiliation: University of Nevada
- Characteristics of acute care hospitals with diversity plans and translation servicesCharles B Moseley
Department of Health Care Administration and Policy, School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
J Healthc Manag 56:45-61; discussion 61-2. 2011..The authors concluded that more evidence for diversity's impact, additional resources, and more institutional pressure may be needed to motivate more hospitals to provide diversity planning and translation services...
- From the emergency department to the general hospital: hospital ownership and market factors in the admission of the seriously mentally illJay J Shen
Department of Health Care Administration and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, USA
J Healthc Manag 53:268-79; discussion 279-80. 2008....
- Hospital financial position and the adoption of electronic health recordsGregory O Ginn
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
J Healthc Manag 56:337-50; discussion 351-2. 2011..However, many control variables, most notably bed size, showed significant positive associations with EHR adoption. Thus, it seems that hospitals adopt EHRs as a strategic move to better align themselves with their environment...
- Trends of increase in western medical services in traditional medicine hospitals in ChinaJay J Shen
Department of Health Care Administration and Policy, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 11:212. 2011..Compare changes in types of hospital service revenues between traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) hospitals and Western-medicine based general hospitals...
- The impact of state community benefit laws on the community health orientation and health promotion services of hospitalsGregory O Ginn
University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
J Health Polit Policy Law 31:321-44. 2006....
- Community benefit laws, hospital ownership, community orientation activities, and health promotion servicesGregory O Ginn
Department of Health Care Administration and Policy, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Health Care Manage Rev 34:109-18. 2009..The hospital industry has exhibited a pattern of isomorphic change with regard to business operations. Many states have enacted community benefit laws to compel hospitals to provide community benefits to improve their community orientation...
- Quality improvement in a federally funded community breast and cervical cancer screening programChristopher R Cochran
Department of Public Administration, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
J Health Hum Serv Adm 27:12-33. 2004..It also describes staff acceptance of the quality improvement process and its potential future applications...