Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Risk Reduction Strategies used by Urban Adolescent Girls in an HIV Prevention TrialDianne Morrison-Beedy
University of South Florida, College of Nursing, 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd, MDC 22, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Curr HIV Res 11:559-69. 2013..Trial Registration: This study is registered at ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT 00161343). ..
- Exit interviews from adolescent girls who participated in a sexual risk-reduction intervention: implications for community-based health education promotion for adolescentsDianne Morrison-Beedy
University of South Florida, College of Nursing, 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Midwifery Womens Health 58:313-20. 2013..The purpose of this study was to invite girls who participated in a gender-specific sexual risk-reduction intervention to describe their experiences and identify program characteristics most or least beneficial to their involvement...
- Reducing sexual risk behavior in adolescent girls: results from a randomized controlled trialDianne Morrison-Beedy
USF Health Dean, College of Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Adolesc Health 52:314-21. 2013..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of a sexual risk-reduction (SRR) intervention, supplemented with postintervention booster sessions, targeting low-income, urban, sexually active teenage girls...
- Sexual risk factors for partner age discordance in adolescent girls and their male partnersDianne Morrison-Beedy
College of Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
J Clin Nurs 22:3289-99. 2013..To investigate differences in sexual risk factors between adolescent girls reporting similar-aged or older sex partners...
- Maintaining Abstinence and Reducing HIV Risk in Adolescent GirlsDianne Morrison Beedy; Fiscal Year: 2007..The long-term goal of this study is to develop an effective intervention to prolong abstinence and decrease future HIV risk in girls ages 14-19. ..
- Maintaining HIV Prevention Gains in Female AdolescentsDianne Morrison Beedy; Fiscal Year: 2007..The long-term intent of the proposed research is to develop a risk reduction program that can be used by community-based health organizations to reduce the risk of HIV infection among adolescent females. ..