Nancy E Morden
Affiliation: University of Washington
- States' control of prescription drug spending: a heterogeneous approachNancy E Morden
University of Washington, in Seattle, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 24:1032-8. 2005....
- Implications of Part D for mentally ill dual eligibles: a challenge for MedicareNancy E Morden
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 25:491-500. 2006..We discuss the details and policy implications of this challenge...
- Trends and geographic variation of opiate medication use in state Medicaid fee-for-service programs, 1996 to 2002Judy T Zerzan
HSR and D Department of Veterans Affairs, Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Med Care 44:1005-10. 2006..This study describes temporal and interstate variability in aggregate prescription opiate medication use within U.S. Medicaid programs...
- Medicaid prior authorization and controlled-release oxycodoneNancy E Morden
Department of Community and Family Medicine, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766, USA
Med Care 46:573-80. 2008..To control use and expenditures, many Medicaid programs have implemented CR oxycodone prior authorization (PA) policies. Few studies evaluate Medicaid policies or compare lenient and strict policies in multiple states...
- Alzheimer's disease medication: use and cost projections for Medicare Part DNancy E Morden
J Am Geriatr Soc 55:622-4. 2007