Troy A Moore
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- The Texas Medication Algorithm Project antipsychotic algorithm for schizophrenia: 2006 updateTroy A Moore
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:1751-62. 2007....
- Can medication management coordinators help improve continuity of care after psychiatric hospitalization?Natalie J Maples
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Schizophrenia and Related Disorders, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, MS 7797, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:554-60. 2012..This demonstration project examined whether medication management coordinators enhanced continuity of care from inpatient facilities to an outpatient public mental health clinic...
- Real-world antipsychotic treatment practicesTroy A Moore
Division of Schizophrenia and Related Disorders, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Related Disorders MSC 7792, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 30:401-16. 2007....
- Schizophrenia treatment guidelines in the United StatesTroy A Moore
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio, TX, USA
Clin Schizophr Relat Psychoses 5:40-9. 2011..The impact of these guidelines on clinical practice is difficult to evaluate. Many studies to date show poor adherence to schizophrenia guideline recommendations...
- Barriers to, and strategies for, starting a long acting injection clinic in a community mental health centerDawn I Velligan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, 7300 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Community Ment Health J 47:654-9. 2011..We also recommend public advocacy on the part of the clinic and consumers to work with state funding sources to change regulations that may limit appropriate clinical care...