Affiliation: University of California
- Methamphetamine use and sexual and injection risk behaviors among out-of-treatment injection drug usersF Molitor
California Department of Health Services, Office of AIDS, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 25:475-93. 1999..Our findings suggest that methamphetamines may contribute to heterosexual HIV transmission...
- Safer sex communication and unsafe sexual behavior among young men who have sex with men in CaliforniaF Molitor
California Department of Health Services, Office of AIDS, Sacramento, USA
Arch Sex Behav 28:335-43. 1999..Safer Sex Communication skills should be an outcome of interventions designed to prevent HIV transmission among young MSM...
- Association of methamphetamine use during sex with risky sexual behaviors and HIV infection among non-injection drug usersF Molitor
Office of AIDS, Department of Health Services, Sacramento, CA 94234 7320, USA
West J Med 168:93-7. 1998..Our data suggest that noninjection methamphetamine use is related to increased, unprotected sexual activity and the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV...
- Prevalence of HIV infection, sexually transmitted diseases, and hepatitis and related risk behavior in young women living in low-income neighborhoods of northern CaliforniaJ D Ruiz
California Department of Health Services Office of AIDS HIV AIDS Epidemiology Branch, Sacramento, CA 94234 7320, USA
West J Med 172:368-73. 2000....
- Locating and linking to medical care HIV-positive persons without a history of care: findings from the California Bridge ProjectF Molitor
ETR Associates, Sacramento, California, USA
AIDS Care 18:456-9. 2006..The Bridge Project demonstrates the challenges faced in attempting to link HIV-positive persons from underserved and marginalized populations to medical care...