W A Mohler
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Stereo-4-D reconstruction and animation from living fluorescent specimensW A Mohler
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin Madison, 53706, USA
Biotechniques 24:1006-10, 1012. 1998..Data output utilizes the versatile and well-supported QuickTime animation format. Additional features allow for stereo-4-D reconstruction of isolated 3-D volumes of interest from within the larger specimen...
- Dynamics and ultrastructure of developmental cell fusions in the Caenorhabditis elegans hypodermisW A Mohler
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53706, USA
Curr Biol 8:1087-90. 1998..Thus, in these cells fusion appears to require two specialized sequential processes: formation of a unique primary pore and expansion of the opening by radial internalization of the interacting cell membranes...
- The zinc finger protein DIE-1 is required for late events during epithelial cell rearrangement in C. elegansP J Heid
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Dev Biol 236:165-80. 2001..Moreover, our analysis of die-1 shows that the events of epithelial cell rearrangement are under transcriptional control, and that early and later phases of epithelial cell rearrangement are genetically distinguishable...
- Completion of cytokinesis in C. elegans requires a brefeldin A-sensitive membrane accumulation at the cleavage furrow apexA R Skop
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Curr Biol 11:735-46. 2001..In this study, we investigated the possibility that targeted secretion in the vicinity of the spindle midzone is required for the execution of the terminal phase of cytokinesis...
- Analysis of multidimensional biological image dataK W Eliceiri
University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Biotechniques 33:1268-73. 2002