David J Mock
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Leishmania induces survival, proliferation and elevated cellular dNTP levels in human monocytes promoting acceleration of HIV co-infectionDavid J Mock
Department of Biomolecular Genetics, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 8:e1002635. 2012..In conclusion, Leishmania infection of primary human monocytes promotes the induction of an S phase environment and elevated dNTP levels with notable elevation of HIV-1 expression in the setting of coinfection...
- Infection of murine oligodendroglial precursor cells with Human Herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6)--establishment of a murine in vitro modelDavid J Mock
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Clin Virol 37:S17-23. 2006..Human Herpesvirus 6 was previously demonstrated to infect human oligodendroglial precursor cells (OPCs) in vitro causing cell cycle arrest and premature differentiation with consequent loss of the precursor pool...
- Infection with an endemic human herpesvirus disrupts critical glial precursor cell propertiesJoerg Dietrich
Department of Biomedical Genetics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Neurosci 24:4875-83. 2004....
- Human herpesvirus 6 genome and antigen in acute multiple sclerosis lesionsAndrew D Goodman
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Infect Dis 187:1365-76. 2003....
- Herpes virus infection in human glial precursorsDavid Mock; Fiscal Year: 2005..Potential confounding "direct" effects of the virus will be eliminated through the use of 0.1 ? pore-size membranes in a transwell format which effectively excludes infectious virus. ..