Affiliation: University of California
- Constitutively active endothelial Notch4 causes lung arteriovenous shunts in miceDoug Miniati
Laboratory for Accelerated Vascular Research, Division of Vascular Surgery, San Francisco, CA 94143 0507, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 298:L169-77. 2010..Together, our results indicate the importance of Notch signaling in maintaining the lung vasculature and offer a new, reliable model with which to study the pathobiology of lung arteriovenous shunts and malformations...
- Tumor metrics and morphology predict poor prognosis in prenatally diagnosed sacrococcygeal teratoma: a 25-year experience at a single institutionEveline Shue
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery and Fetal Treatment Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:1225-31. 2013..Some fetuses with sacrococcygeal teratoma (SCT) develop hydrops, but there is no consensus on an appropriate prognostic marker for poor prognosis. The purpose of this study is to establish predictors of poor prognosis in fetuses with SCT...
- Dynamic tracheal occlusion improves lung morphometrics and function in the fetal lamb model of congenital diaphragmatic herniaEric B Jelin
Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Surg 46:1150-7. 2011..Furthermore, cTO interferes with the dynamic pressure change and fluid flow associated with fetal breathing...
- Aberrant pulmonary lymphatic development in the nitrofen mouse model of congenital diaphragmatic herniaEveline Shue
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery and Fetal Treatment Center, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:1198-204. 2013..The pathogenesis remains elusive but may be owing to dysfunctional lymphatic development. This study characterizes pulmonary lymphatic development in the nitrofen mouse model of CDH...
- Hepatic portocholecystostomy for biliary atresia: a 25-year follow-up and reviewSamuel C Schecter
East Bay Surgery Program, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0570, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:262-6. 2013..Life-long follow-up of patients with biliary atresia is important to prevent life-threatening complications of biliary stasis/obstruction...
- Advances in prenatal diagnosis and treatment of congenital diaphragmatic herniaEveline H Shue
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, Fetal Treatment Center University of California, San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, HSW 1601, San Francisco, CA 94143 0570, USA
Clin Perinatol 39:289-300. 2012..This article reviews advances in prenatal diagnosis of CDH, the experimental basis for tracheal occlusion, and its translation into human clinical trials...
- Pulmonary vascular remodelingDoug Miniati
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, USA
Semin Pediatr Surg 16:80-7. 2007....