GREGORY ALLEN MILLER
Affiliation: University of Illinois
- How we think about cognition, emotion, and biology in psychopathologyG A Miller
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
Psychophysiology 33:615-28. 1996..A nondualistic, nonreductionistic, non-interactive relationship is recommended, with psychological and biological concepts both having central, necessary, and distinct roles...
- Converging evidence for a cognitive anomaly in early psychopathologyL O Fernandes
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
Psychophysiology 36:511-21. 1999..Results suggested abnormal voluntary cognitive processing, perhaps reflecting compensatory efforts in subjects at risk for or manifesting psychopathology, particularly those showing negative symptoms...
- Misunderstanding analysis of covarianceG A Miller
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois, 603 East Daniel Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 110:40-8. 2001..Some alternatives are discussed for contexts in which ANCOVA is inappropriate or questionable...
- Innovative clinical assessment technologies: challenges and opportunities in neuroimagingGregory A Miller
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Champaign, IL 61820 6232, USA
Psychol Assess 19:58-73. 2007....
- Neurocognitive Mechanisms: Appetitive & Aversive EmotionGregory Miller; Fiscal Year: 2003..In parallel, extensive fMRI pilot work will be conducted to optimize imaging of orbitofirontal cortex. In years 2 and 3, an emotional challenge experiment will be conducted using the improved fMRI scan parameters. ..
- TRAINING IN COGNITIVE PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGYGregory Miller; Fiscal Year: 2007....