Daniel M Miller
Affiliation: University of Miami
- The association of prior cytomegalovirus infection with neovascular age-related macular degenerationDaniel M Miller
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Miami School of Medicine, 900 NW 17th Street, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 138:323-8. 2004..To determine if prior exposure to pathogens associated with vascular disease, cytomegalovirus, Chlamydia pneumoniae, and Helicobacter pylori correlates with neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD)...
- Diagnostic testing of vitrectomy specimensJanet L Davis
Department of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 140:822-829. 2005..To assess the usefulness of diagnostic tests that are performed on vitrectomy specimens from patients with suspected lymphoma or infection...
- Endophthalmitis caused by staphylococcus epidermidis: in vitro antibiotic susceptibilities and clinical outcomesDaniel M Miller
Department of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 38:446-51. 2007..To investigate the antibiotic sensitivities and clinical outcomes of eyes with endophthalmitis caused by methicillin-sensitive versus methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MSSE/MRSE)...
- Pars plana lensectomy and intraocular lens implantation in pediatric radiation-induced cataracts in retinoblastomaDaniel M Miller
Department of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33101, USA
Ophthalmology 112:1620-4. 2005....
- Human cytomegalovirus disrupts constitutive MHC class II expressionColleen M Cebulla
Department of Pathology, Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Immunol 169:167-76. 2002..These defects in MHC class II expression combined with previously identified CMV strategies for decreasing MHC class I expression enables infected cells to evade T lymphocyte immunosurveillance...
- Outcomes of transconjunctival sutureless 25-gauge vitrectomy with silicone oil infusionChristopher D Riemann
Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, USA
Retina 27:296-303. 2007..To evaluate the outcomes and complications of surgical management with 25-gauge pars plana vitrectomy (PPV) and silicone oil (SO) tamponade in complex vitreoretinal diseases...
- Primary repair of retinal detachment with 25-gauge pars plana vitrectomyDaniel M Miller
Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Retina 28:931-6. 2008..To evaluate 25-gauge pars plana vitrectomy (PPV) for primary repair of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD)...