Cassandra M Miller-Butterworth
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- A family matter: conclusive resolution of the taxonomic position of the long-fingered bats, miniopterusCassandra M Miller-Butterworth
Department of Human Genetics, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Mol Biol Evol 24:1553-61. 2007..The Molossidae diverged from these lineages approximately 54-43 MYA and form a sister group to the Miniopteridae-Vespertilionidae clade...
- The serotonin transporter: sequence variation in Macaca fascicularis and its relationship to dominanceCassandra M Miller-Butterworth
Department of Human Genetics, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, A300 Crabtree Hall, 130 De Soto Street, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Behav Genet 37:678-96. 2007..No individual variants or haplotypes were significantly associated with social rank or 5-HIAA concentrations; however, certain serotonin transporter diplotypes may modulate acquisition of dominance status...
- Sequence variation in the primate dopamine transporter gene and its relationship to social dominanceCassandra M Miller-Butterworth
Department of Human Genetics, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Mol Biol Evol 25:18-28. 2008..This suggests that the DAT gene has followed different evolutionary trajectories during primate speciation...
- Strong population substructure is correlated with morphology and ecology in a migratory batCassandra M Miller-Butterworth
Department of Zoology, University of Cape Town, Private Bag, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa
Nature 424:187-91. 2003..There is therefore a close correlation of genetic and morphological differentiation in sympatric subspecific populations of this mammalian species...
- Behavioral genetics of monoamine-regulatory genesCASSANDRA MILLER BUTTERWORTH; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..