Judith H Miles
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- Lack of association between Rh status, Rh immune globulin in pregnancy and autismJudith H Miles
Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Department of Child Health, University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, 1 Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:1397-407. 2007..These data are important not only for parents in this country but also for the international health community where thimerosal continues to be used to preserve multi-dose vials which in turn makes vaccines affordable...
- Autism spectrum disorders--a genetics reviewJudith H Miles
Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Child Health, Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Genet Med 13:278-94. 2011....
- Essential versus complex autism: definition of fundamental prognostic subtypesJ H Miles
The Children s Hospital at the University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, Missouri 65212, USA
Am J Med Genet A 135:171-80. 2005..Definition of more homogeneous populations should increase power of research analyses...
- Development and validation of a measure of dysmorphology: useful for autism subgroup classificationJudith H Miles
Department of Child Health, Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Columbia, Missouri 65211, USA
Am J Med Genet A 146:1101-16. 2008....
- Autism families with a high incidence of alcoholismJudith H Miles
Division of Medical Genetics, University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, 1 Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 33:403-15. 2003..Children from high alcoholism families were less likely to be macrocephalic (14.7% vs. 40.6%, p = 0.0006). Children from high alcohol and low alcohol families did not differ in dysmorphology status, IQ, sex ratio or sib recurrence risk...
- Head circumference is an independent clinical finding associated with autismJ H Miles
Division of Medical Genetics, The Children s Hospital, University of Missouri Columbia, 65212, USA
Am J Med Genet 95:339-50. 2000..The microcephalic patients were more likely to have abnormal physical morphology, structural brain malformations, lower IQ, and seizures. Their sex ratio was closer to normal, and their relatives had a higher incidence of seizures...
- Value of a clinical morphology examination in autismJ H Miles
The Children s Hospital, University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, Missouri, USA
Am J Med Genet 91:245-53. 2000....
- Joubert syndrome is not a cause of classical autismT N Takahashi
The Children s Hospital at the University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, Missouri, USA
Am J Med Genet A 132:347-51. 2005..Different genes with different inheritance patterns that affect neurodevelopment of the cerebellum could explain the clinical similarities previously reported in JS and autism...
- Defining autism subgroups: a taxometric solutionDavid G Ingram
Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of Missouri Columbia, 300 Portland Street, Suite 110, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 38:950-60. 2008..Stratifying ASD samples based on taxometric results should increase power in gene-finding studies and aid in treatment efficacy research...
- Evidence for selective inhibitory impairment in individuals with autism spectrum disorderShawn E Christ
Department of Psychological Sciences, 210 McAlester Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65203, USA
Neuropsychology 25:690-701. 2011....
- Facial phenotypes in subgroups of prepubertal boys with autism spectrum disorders are correlated with clinical phenotypesKristina Aldridge
Department of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences, University of Missouri School of Medicine, One Hospital Dr, M309 Med Sci Bldg, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Mol Autism 2:15. 2011..abstract:..
- Abnormal transient pupillary light reflex in individuals with autism spectrum disordersXiaofei Fan
Department of Biological Engineering, University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1499-508. 2009..It is anticipated that as potential biomarkers, these pupillary light reflex measurements will advance our understanding of neurodevelopmental differences in the autism brain...
- Unique X-linked mental retardation syndrome with fingertip arches and contractures linked to Xq21.31J H Miles
University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Department of Child Health, Columbia, MO 65212
Am J Med Genet 38:215-23. 1991..The more distal Xq loci showed increasing recombination with the syndrome locus. These results are consistent with location for this syndrome near Xq21.31, the chromosomal locus for DXYSI...
- Do known mutations in neuroligin genes (NLGN3 and NLGN4) cause autism?Zohreh Talebizadeh
J Autism Dev Disord 34:735-6. 2004