Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Caring for pregnant opioid abusers in Vermont: A potential model for non-urban areasMarjorie Meyer
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05401, United States Electronic address
Prev Med 80:18-22. 2015..This approach can inform similar efforts in other rural regions of the United States, and has great potential to improve both access and quality of care for women struggling with opioid dependence. ..
- The perils of opioid prescribing during pregnancyMarjorie Meyer
Fletcher Allen Health Care and the University of Vermont, 111 Colchester Avenue, Burlington, VT 05401, USA Electronic address
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 41:297-306. 2014..When the authors' patients request opioids for chronic pain, they care for them in a comprehensive and compassionate matter, which often will require therapeutic approaches other than chronic opioid therapy. ..
- Development of a substance abuse program for opioid-dependent nonurban pregnant women improves outcomeMarjorie Meyer
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont, Burlington, USA
J Addict Med 6:124-30. 2012..The goal of this study was to determine whether improved access to medication assisted therapy in the general population, with improved coordination of ancillary services for pregnant women, improved perinatal outcomes in a nonurban area...
- Intrapartum and postpartum analgesia for women maintained on methadone during pregnancyMarjorie Meyer
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Department of Statistics, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Obstet Gynecol 110:261-6. 2007..To determine whether methadone maintenance alters intrapartum or postpartum pain or medication requirements...
- Intrapartum and postpartum analgesia for women maintained on buprenorphine during pregnancyMarjorie Meyer
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Burlington, VT, USA
Eur J Pain 14:939-43. 2010..To determine whether buprenorphine maintenance alters intrapartum or postpartum pain or medication requirements...
- Outpatient misoprostol compared with dinoprostone gel for preinduction cervical ripening: a randomized controlled trialMarjorie Meyer
University of Vermont, Burlington, USA
Obstet Gynecol 105:466-72. 2005..Despite the numerous trials examining misoprostol for induction, the efficacy of a single outpatient dose of misoprostol followed by oxytocin induction is unknown...