C R Meyer
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Demonstration of accuracy and clinical versatility of mutual information for automatic multimodality image fusion using affine and thin-plate spline warped geometric deformationsC R Meyer
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Med Image Anal 1:195-206. 1997..We conclude that such automatic, rapid, robust algorithms significantly increase the likelihood that multimodality registrations will be routinely used to aid clinical diagnoses and post-therapeutic assessment in the near future...
- Semiautomatic registration of volumetric ultrasound scansC R Meyer
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor 48109 0553, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 25:339-47. 1999..In conclusion, mutual information-based automatic registration as implemented on modern workstations is capable of yielding clinically useful registrations in times <35 min...
- Motion correction in fMRI via registration of individual slices into an anatomical volumeB Kim
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0553, USA
Magn Reson Med 41:964-72. 1999..The data presented in a standard anatomical coordinate system suggest the reliability of the mapping-each-slice-to-volume method to detect the activation signals consistent between the two subjects...
- Regional mu opioid receptor regulation of sensory and affective dimensions of painJ K Zubieta
Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health Research Institute, Medical School, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 1687, USA
Science 293:311-5. 2001..These data demonstrate the central role of the mu-opioid receptors and their endogenous ligands in the regulation of sensory and affective components of the pain experience...
- Automated generation of a four-dimensional model of the liver using warping and mutual informationK M Brock
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Med Phys 30:1128-33. 2003....
- The Reference Image Database to Evaluate Response to therapy in lung cancer (RIDER) project: a resource for the development of change-analysis softwareS G Armato
Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 84:448-56. 2008..The RIDER project will create standardized methods for benchmarking software tools to reduce sources of uncertainty in vital clinical assessments such as whether a specific tumor is responding to therapy...
- 3D spatial compounding of ultrasound images using image-based nonrigid registrationJ F Krücker
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0553, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 26:1475-88. 2000..Given expected algorithmic and hardware enhancements, nonrigid, image-based registration shows great promise for reducing tissue motion and refraction artifacts in 3D spatial compounding...
- Comparing pairwise and simultaneous joint registrations of decorrelating interval exams using entropic graphsB Ma
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Inf Process Med Imaging 20:270-82. 2007..Different levels of observation noise are added to the image sequences and the experimental results show that entropic graph based methods are robust and can be used reliably for multiple image registration...
- Effects of locally-delivered human macrophage products and estrogen on murine inflammatory bone resorptionT B Crump
Department of Surgical Specialties, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln 68583-0757, USA
J Periodontal Res 37:101-9. 2002..This in vivo model appears effective in studying inflammatory bone resorption, which may be inhibited by E2 directly or through its influence on secreted macrophage products...