Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Evaluation of protein biomarkers of prostate cancer aggressivenessAnthony E Rizzardi
Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Mailcode 359791, 908 Jefferson St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
BMC Cancer 14:244. 2014..Our objective was to evaluate the association between expression of 33 candidate protein biomarkers and time to biochemical failure (BF) after prostatectomy...
- Quantitative comparison of immunohistochemical staining measured by digital image analysis versus pathologist visual scoringAnthony E Rizzardi
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC76, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Diagn Pathol 7:42. 2012..g., carcinomatous areas of tissue specimens) and quantify IHC staining intensity within those areas can produce highly similar data to visual evaluation by a pathologist...
- Local B1+ shimming for prostate imaging with transceiver arrays at 7T based on subject-dependent transmit phase measurementsGregory J Metzger
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota Medical School, 2021 6th Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Magn Reson Med 59:396-409. 2008..This study demonstrates the tremendous impact of fast local B(1) (+) phase shimming on ultrahigh magnetic field body imaging...
- Performance of external and internal coil configurations for prostate investigations at 7 TGregory J Metzger
Department of Radiology, Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Magn Reson Med 64:1625-39. 2010..In addition, the parallel imaging performance of the trESA+roERC holds strong promise for diffusion-weighted imaging and dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI...
- Advanced finite element mesh model of female SUI research during physical and daily activitiesYingchun Zhang
Department of Urologic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 142:447-52. 2009..This comprehensive pelvis model is ready to be used to characterize relative relationships and structures during the physical activities that elicit SUI during activities of daily living...
- MR-guided catheter navigation of the intracranial subarachnoid spaceGeorge Rappard
Department of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 24:626-9. 2003..SSFP MR fluoroscopy possesses adequate contrast and temporal resolution to allow MR-guided intracranial navigation...