Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- The New York-New York housing initiative and use of public shelters by persons with severe mental illnessStephen Metraux
Center for Studies of Addiction, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:67-71. 2003....
- Cost of care for Medicaid recipients with serious mental illness and HIV infection or AIDSAileen B Rothbard
Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research, University of Pennsylvania, 3535 Market Street, Room 3014, Philadelphia, PA 19104 2648, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:1240-6. 2003....
- The impact of mental illness status on the length of jail detention and the legal mechanism of jail releaseJeffrey Draine
School of Social Policy and Practice at the University of Pennsylvania, 3701 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:458-62. 2010..This analysis investigated whether persons with serious mental illnesses have longer jail detentions than other detainees and whether they are released by different legal mechanisms...
- Child welfare involvement among children in homeless familiesJung Min Park
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Child Welfare 83:423-36. 2004..The high rate of crossover between homelessness and the child welfare system suggests the need for service coordination for children in homeless families...
- Comparing neighborhoods of adults with serious mental illness and of the general population: research implicationsThomas Byrne
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, 3701 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:782-8. 2013..It also examined the relationship between neighborhood characteristics and neighborhood concentration of persons with serious mental illness...
- Homelessness and HIV risk behaviors among injection drug usersStephen Metraux
Graduate Program in Health Policy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, 600 South 43rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4495, USA
J Urban Health 81:618-29. 2004....
- Examining relationships between receiving mental health services in the Pennsylvania prison system and time servedStephen Metraux
Department of Health Policy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA 19104 4495, USA
Psychiatr Serv 59:800-2. 2008....