Heathe Luz McNaughton Reyes
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Incorporating human rights into reproductive health care provider education programs in Nicaragua and El SalvadorH Luz McNaughton Reyes
Health Behavior Department, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America
Rev Panam Salud Publica 34:54-9. 2013....
- Sexual dating aggression across grades 8 through 12: timing and predictors of onsetH Luz McNaughton Reyes
Department of Health Behavior, CB 7440, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7440, USA
J Youth Adolesc 42:581-95. 2013..Findings support the notion that risk factors may work synergistically to predict sexual dating aggression and highlight the importance of rape myth acceptance as a construct that should be addressed by violence prevention programs...
- An assessment of health sector guidelines and services for treatment of sexual violence in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and NicaraguaH Luz McNaughton Reyes
Department of Health Behavior, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Reprod Health Matters 20:83-93. 2012..Finally, women's right to privacy and confidentiality in reports of cases to legal authorities needed further consideration, as well as the importance of providing all services at a single location...
- Heavy alcohol use and dating violence perpetration during adolescence: family, peer and neighborhood violence as moderatorsHeathe Luz McNaughton Reyes
Department of Health Behavior and Health Education CB 7440, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7440, USA
Prev Sci 13:340-9. 2012..Implications for the design and evaluation of dating abuse prevention programs are discussed...
- Invoking health and human rights to ensure access to legal abortion: the case of a nine-year-old girl from NicaraguaHeathe Luz McNaughton Reyes
Ipas Central America, Managua, Nicaragua
Health Hum Rights 9:62-86. 2006..The importance of strategic alliances and implications for future cases are considered...
- The role of heavy alcohol use in the developmental process of desistance in dating aggression during adolescenceHeathe Luz McNaughton Reyes
Gillings School of Global Public Health, Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 29975 7440, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:239-50. 2011..Implications for prevention and for understanding developmental relations between the two behaviors are discussed...
- The Relationship between Adolescent Alcohol Use and Dating Violence PerpetrationHEATHE REYES; Fiscal Year: 2007....