JAMES LEWIS MCMANAMAN
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Lipid transport in the lactating mammary glandJames L McManaman
Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Mail Stop 8613, 12700 E 19th Ave, Aurora, CO, 80045, USA
J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia 19:35-42. 2014....
- Perilipin-2-null mice are protected against diet-induced obesity, adipose inflammation, and fatty liver diseaseJames L McManaman
Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA
J Lipid Res 54:1346-59. 2013..Our study provides the first evidence that Plin2 contributes to HFD-induced obesity by modulating food intake, and that its absence prevents obesity-associated adipose tissue inflammatory foci and liver steatosis...
- Characterization of the Six1 homeobox gene in normal mammary gland morphogenesisRicardo D Coletta
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, 12800 E, 19th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
BMC Dev Biol 10:4. 2010..However, because Six1 is highly expressed in the developing mammary gland, and because it has been implicated in the expansion of mammary stem cells, targeting Six1 as an anti-cancer therapy may have unwanted side effects in the breast...
- MECHANISMS OF MILK LIPID SECRETIONJAMES MCMANAMAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..The mammary epithelial cell, because it can be manipulated by both transgenic and adenoviral technology, offers the opportunity to understand structure-function relations applicable to lipid storage in many cells and tissues. ..
- MECHANISMS OF MILK LIPID SECRETIONJAMES MCMANAMAN; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- MECHANISMS OF MILK LIPID SECRETIONJAMES LEWIS MCMANAMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....