Christine L McKibbin
Affiliation: University of California
- Direct assessment of functional abilities: relevance to persons with schizophreniaChristine L McKibbin
University of California San Diego, VA San Diego Healthcare System, CA 92161, USA
Schizophr Res 72:53-67. 2004..To review functional outcome assessment strategies specifically focusing on performance-based measures used in patients with schizophrenia...
- A lifestyle intervention for older schizophrenia patients with diabetes mellitus: a randomized controlled trialChristine L McKibbin
University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
Schizophr Res 86:36-44. 2006..We tested the feasibility and preliminary efficacy of a lifestyle intervention for middle-aged and older patients with schizophrenia and type-2 diabetes mellitus, using a randomized pre-test, post-test control group design...
- Subjective and objective quality of life in schizophreniaJenille M Narvaez
University of California, San Diego, Department of Psychiatry, 9500 Gilman Drive 0851, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Schizophr Res 98:201-8. 2008....
- Sleep in spousal caregivers of people with Alzheimer's diseaseChristine L McKibbin
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego, CA, USA
Sleep 28:1245-50. 2005..This study examined differences in objective and subjective measures of sleep between caregivers and noncaregivers...
- Reducing emergency medical service use in patients with chronic psychotic disorders: results from the FAST intervention studyBrent T Mausbach
Department of Psychiatry 0680, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0680, USA
Behav Res Ther 46:145-53. 2008..However, the long-term efficacy of the FAST intervention appears less clear. Future studies may want to provide more powerful maintenance sessions to encourage continued use of skills in patients' real-world settings...
- Development and pilot testing of a new psychosocial intervention for older Latinos with chronic psychosisThomas L Patterson
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego, USA
Schizophr Bull 31:922-30. 2005....
- Medication management ability assessment: results from a performance-based measure in older outpatients with schizophreniaThomas L Patterson
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, CA 92093 0680, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 22:11-9. 2002..The measure was related to severity of cognitive impairment, suggesting that adherence may improve with psychotropic and psychosocial interventions that target these deficits...
- In-home respite intervention reduces plasma epinephrine in stressed Alzheimer caregiversIgor Grant
Department of Psychiatry 0680, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0680, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 11:62-72. 2003..Authors tested the efficacy of an in-home respite intervention to reduce peripheral markers of SAM activation and psychological distress in spousal caregivers of patients with Alzheimer disease...
- Ethnicity, stress, and cortisol function in Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women: A preliminary study of family dementia caregivers and noncaregiversDolores Gallagher-Thompson
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 14:334-42. 2006..Dependent variables were perceived stress, depression, and salivary cortisol...
- DISABILITY INTERVENTIONS IN OLDER SCHIZOHRENIA PATIENTSChristine McKibbin; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..