Julie L McGhee
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Clinical utility of antinuclear antibody tests in childrenJulie L McGhee
Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
BMC Pediatr 4:13. 2004..We sought to determine the clinical utility of ANA tests in screening children for rheumatic disease and to determine whether there are specific signs or symptoms that enhance the clinical utility of ANA tests in children...
- Identifying children with chronic arthritis based on chief complaints: absence of predictive value for musculoskeletal pain as an indicator of rheumatic disease in childrenJulie L McGhee
Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Pediatrics 110:354-9. 2002....
- The meaning of clinical remission in polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: gene expression profiling in peripheral blood mononuclear cells identifies distinct disease statesNicholas Knowlton
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:892-900. 2009..A critical step in this process is determining whether there is biologic meaning to clinically derived terms such as "active disease" and "remission." The aim of this study was to use a systems biology approach to address this question...
- Gene expression profiling in neutrophils from children with polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritisJames N Jarvis
Pediatric Rheumatology Research, College of Medicine, Children s Hospital of Oklahoma, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK 73013, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:1488-95. 2009..The current study was undertaken to determine whether gene expression abnormalities persist in JIA in remission and to use systems biology analysis to elucidate pathologic pathways in polyarticular JIA...
- Evidence for chronic, peripheral activation of neutrophils in polyarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritisJames N Jarvis
Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 940 Stanton L, Young Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 8:R154. 2006..Our data are consistent with the hypothesis that neutrophils play an essential role in the pathogenesis of polyarticular JRA...