Genomes and Genes
Joseph P McElroy
Affiliation: University of California
- Copy number variation in African AmericansJoseph P McElroy
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
BMC Genet 10:15. 2009..It is important, therefore, to understand the distribution of CNVs within and among populations. This study is the first report of a CNV map in African Americans...
- Refining the association of MHC with multiple sclerosis in African AmericansJoseph P McElroy
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Hum Mol Genet 19:3080-8. 2010....
- Multiple sclerosis genetics 2010Joseph P McElroy
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Neurol Clin 29:219-31. 2011..This article summarizes the new knowledge gained from this experimental approach...
- Aggregation of multiple sclerosis genetic risk variants in multiple and single case familiesPierre Antoine Gourraud
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Ann Neurol 69:65-74. 2011..We aimed at investigating the aggregation of genetic MS risk markers in individuals by comparing multiple- and single-case families...
- Genome, epigenome and RNA sequences of monozygotic twins discordant for multiple sclerosisSergio E Baranzini
Department of Neurology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Nature 464:1351-6. 2010..These are the first, to our knowledge, female, twin and autoimmune disease individual genome sequences reported...