Jennifer J McComas
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Calculating contingencies in natural environments: issues in the application of sequential analysisJennifer J McComas
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 42:413-23. 2009....
- The effects of presession attention on problem behavior maintained by different reinforcersJennifer J McComas
Special Education Program, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 36:297-307. 2003..No such effect was found for presession attention on escape-maintained problem behavior. We discuss matching antecedent-based interventions to the results of functional analysis...
- Clinical observation of self-injurious behavior correlated with changes in scalp morphology in a child with congenital hydrocephalusEllie C Hartman
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Child Neurol 23:1062-5. 2008..After shunt replacement, there was remarkable improvement in functional status and decreased episodic self-injury...
- Functional analysis and treatment of self-injurious behaviour in a young child with traumatic brain injuryTimothy R Moore
University of Minnesota, Institute on Community Integration, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Brain Inj 24:1511-8. 2010..It was hypothesized that FA technology would be applicable for this population and facilitate effective intervention development...
- Sequential and matching analyses of self-injurious behavior a case of overmatching in the natural environmentFrank J Symons
Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education and Human Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 36:267-70. 2003..Findings are discussed in terms of the applicability of quantitative descriptive analyses to characterize behavior-environment relations in natural contexts...