Sarah E McAchran
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Consumption of sweetened, dried cranberries may reduce urinary tract infection incidence in susceptible women--a modified observational studyAlexandra E Burleigh
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 1685 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Nutr J 12:139. 2013..coli...
- The iatrogenic ureterovaginal fistulaSarah E McAchran
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Urology 81:e35. 2013..Two weeks postoperatively, she presented with pelvic pain and vaginal drainage. A right ureterovaginal fistula was diagnosed with the assistance of computed tomography (CT) urography and nephrostogram...
- Contemporary length of stay and resource utilization when using a fast-track regimen for mid-urethral sling surgerySarah E McAchran
Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Urology 74:531-4. 2009....
- Retropubic versus transobturator midurethral synthetic slings: does one sling fit all?Sarah E McAchran
Department of Urology, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Curr Urol Rep 11:315-22. 2010..The retropubic approach appears to be a better option in patients with intrinsic sphincter deficiency and limited urethral mobility...
- Leiomyoma of the urethra and bladderHoward B Goldman
Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Department of Pathology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
J Urol 177:1890. 2007
- Early experience with mesh excision for adverse outcomes after transvaginal mesh placement using prolapse kitsBeri Ridgeway
Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women s Health Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:703.e1-7. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine the complications, treatments, and outcomes in patients choosing to undergo removal of mesh previously placed with a mesh procedural kit...
- Bilateral extravesical ureteral reimplantation in toilet trained children: Is 1-day hospitalization without urinary retention possible?Sarah E McAchran
Division of Pediatric Urology, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Urol 174:1991-3; discussion 1993. 2005....