ROBERT LEON contact MAUCK
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- High-throughput screening for modulators of mesenchymal stem cell chondrogenesisALICE H HUANG
McKay Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, 36th Street and Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ann Biomed Eng 36:1909-21. 2008..These studies demonstrate our ability to carry out high-throughput screening assays for modulators of chondrogenesis...
- Engineering on the straight and narrow: the mechanics of nanofibrous assemblies for fiber-reinforced tissue regenerationRobert L Mauck
McKay Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Tissue Eng Part B Rev 15:171-93. 2009..We further describe several case examples where these principles have been put to test, and discuss the remaining challenges and opportunities in forwarding this technology toward clinical implementation...
- Engineering functional anisotropy in chondrocyte- and MSC-laden hydrogelsROBERT MAUCK; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Dynamic Fibrous Scaffolds for Engineering Dense Connective TissuesROBERT LEON contact MAUCK; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Dynamic Fibrous Scaffolds for Engineering Dense Connective TissuesROBERT MAUCK; Fiscal Year: 2009....