Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Activating lay health influencers to promote tobacco cessationMyra L Muramoto
University of Arizona Department of Family and Community Medicine, Tucson, AZ, USA
Am J Health Behav 38:392-403. 2014..To evaluate the effect of tobacco cessation brief-intervention (BI) training for lay "health influencers," on knowledge, self-efficacy and the proportion of participants reporting BI delivery post-training...
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 2 dosages of sustained-release bupropion for adolescent smoking cessationMyra L Muramoto
Department of Family and Community Medicine, The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:1068-74. 2007..To assess the safety and efficacy of sustained-release bupropion hydrochloride for adolescent smoking cessation...
- Helpers program: A pilot test of brief tobacco intervention training in three corporationsMyra L Muramoto
University of Arizona, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Tucson, 85724, USA
Am J Prev Med 38:S319-26. 2010....
- Systems thinking to improve the public's healthScott J Leischow
Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 84724, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S196-203. 2008..A set of recommendations for a systems-centric approach to translational science will be presented...
- Effectiveness of the nicotine inhaler for smoking cessation in an OTC settingScott J Leischow
Behavioral Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892 7337, USA
Am J Health Behav 28:291-301. 2004..To evaluate the effectiveness of the Nicotrol nicotine inhaler as an aid to smoking cessation in over-the-counter (OTC) versus health-care-provider (HCP) conditions...