Mike J Mason
Affiliation: University of California
- Signed weighted gene co-expression network analysis of transcriptional regulation in murine embryonic stem cellsMike J Mason
Statistics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
BMC Genomics 10:327. 2009..To that end, we investigated the use of unsigned and signed network analysis to identify pluripotency and differentiation related genes...
- Role of the murine reprogramming factors in the induction of pluripotencyRupa Sridharan
David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Cell 136:364-77. 2009..These data uncover temporal and separable contributions of the four factors during the reprogramming process and indicate that ectopic c-Myc predominantly acts before pluripotency regulators are activated...
- Induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells are distinguished by gene expression signaturesMark H Chin
Department of Biological Chemistry, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Cell Stem Cell 5:111-23. 2009..Together, these data suggest that iPSCs should be considered a unique subtype of pluripotent cell...
- Identification of context-dependent motifs by contrasting ChIP binding dataMike J Mason
Department of Statistics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Bioinformatics 26:2826-32. 2010..The availability of genome-wide binding data of multiple collaborative TFs makes it possible to detect such context-dependent motifs...
- Chd1 regulates open chromatin and pluripotency of embryonic stem cellsAlexandre Gaspar-Maia
Department of Ob Gyn and Pathology, Center for Reproductive Sciences and Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research, University of California, San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, California 94143 0525, USA
Nature 460:863-8. 2009..Our results indicate that Chd1 is essential for open chromatin and pluripotency of embryonic stem cells, and for somatic cell reprogramming to the pluripotent state...