Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Bendamustine therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaDavid Masiello
USC Keck School of Medicine, Norris Cancer Center, Jane Ann Nohl Division of Hematology and Center for Blood Disease, Department of Medicine, 1441 Eastlake Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:1687-98. 2009..Bendamustine is now approved in the US for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and low grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and is currently being explored in the treatment of several solid tumor types...
- The occurrence and management of fluid retention associated with TKI therapy in CML, with a focus on dasatinibDavid Masiello
Jane Anne Nohl Division of Hematology and Center for the Study of Blood Diseases, University of Southern California Medical Center, 1441 Eastlake Ave Suite 7317, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
J Hematol Oncol 2:46. 2009..Pleural effusions are generally managed by dose interruption/reduction and other supportive measures in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia receiving dasatinib therapy...
- Combining an mTOR antagonist and receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of prostate cancerDavid Masiello
Cancer Biology Program, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Institutes of Medicine, 300 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 6:195-201. 2007....
- Gender and ethnic differences in chronic myelogenous leukemia prognosis and treatment response: a single-institution retrospective studyJustin P Lee
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Hematol Oncol 2:30. 2009..Our study was undertaken to examine the demographic and clinical features of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) patients presenting initially at the LAC+USC Medical Center, which serves an ethnically diverse population...
- The gamma catenin/CBP complex maintains survivin transcription in β-catenin deficient/depleted cancer cellsYong mi Kim
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Department of Pediatrics, 4650 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 11:213-25. 2011..Therefore, we believe that the ability of ICG-001 to block both the CBP/γ-catenin interaction and the CBP/β-catenin interaction may have clinical significance in cancers in which γ-catenin plays a significant transcriptional role...