Francisco G Soto Mas
Affiliation: University of Texas at El Paso
- [Tobacco industry strategies to attract young smokers in Spain: a review of companies' internal documents]Francisco Soto Mas
Translational Hispanic Health Research Initiative, College of Education, University of Texas at El Paso, Texas 79968, USA
Adicciones 23:327-34. 2011..The goal of this study was to identify and analyze internal documents related to the activities of tobacco companies during the 1980s and 90s aimed at promoting smoking in young Spaniards...
- Correlates of tobacco cessation counseling among Hispanic physicians in the US: a cross-sectional survey studyFrancisco G Soto Mas
College of Education, University of Texas at El Paso, Texas, USA
BMC Public Health 8:5. 2008..The purpose of this study was to explore the correlates of tobacco cessation counseling practices among Hispanic physicians in the US...
- [The tobacco industry and smoking promotion among minors and youths: an international review]Francisco Soto Mas
College of Education, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, USA
Gac Sanit 23:448-57. 2009..To compile scientific documentation of the historic interest of the tobacco industry in minors and youths...
- Self-assessed emergency readiness and training needs of nurses in rural TexasHolly E Jacobson
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas 79968 0531, USA
Public Health Nurs 27:41-8. 2010..The objective of this study was to assess the self-reported terrorism preparedness and training needs of a nurse workforce...
- Physician assistants and bioterrorism preparednessFrancisco Soto Mas
Department of Teacher Education, College of Education, University of Texas at El Paso, 79968, USA
Biosecur Bioterror 4:301-6. 2006..It is recommended that state agencies increase training opportunities for PAs in bioterrorism preparedness and response...