Affiliation: University of California
- Alcoholism and dampened temporal limbic activation to emotional facesKsenija Marinkovic
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 33:1880-92. 2009..Excessive chronic drinking is accompanied by a broad spectrum of emotional changes ranging from apathy and emotional flatness to deficits in comprehending emotional information, but their neural bases are poorly understood...
- Acute alcohol intoxication impairs top-down regulation of Stroop incongruity as revealed by blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imagingKsenija Marinkovic
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, California 92093 0841, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 33:319-33. 2012..The present results support models proposing that alcohol-induced prefrontal impairments diminish inhibitory control and are modulated by dispositional risk factors and levels of alcohol consumption...
- Right hemisphere has the last laugh: neural dynamics of joke appreciationKsenija Marinkovic
Department of Radiology, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, 0841, La Jolla, CA 92093 0841, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 11:113-30. 2011....
- Theta oscillations are sensitive to both early and late conflict processing stages: effects of alcohol intoxicationSanja Kovacevic
Department of Radiology, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e43957. 2012....
- Processing stages underlying word recognition in the anteroventral temporal lobeEric Halgren
Multimodal Imaging Laboratory, Department of Radiology, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0841, USA
Neuroimage 30:1401-13. 2006....
- Sequential temporo-fronto-temporal activation during monitoring of the auditory environment for temporal patternsEric Halgren
Department of Radiology, Multimodal Imaging Laboratory, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 32:1260-76. 2011....
- Spatiotemporal maps of past-tense verb inflectionRupali P Dhond
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City 84105, USA
Neuroimage 19:91-100. 2003..Thus, the brain inflects verbs by dynamically modulating different functional divisions of an integrated language system...